Here is a mild avocado salsa that goes well with nacho chips, grilled chicken, or simply serve it as a salad replacement. It's easy to make and requires no cooking.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded, chopped)
- 1 red sweet pepper (peeled, seeded, chopped)
- 1 cup fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup avocado (peeled, pitted, cubed)
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- salt to taste
In a bowl, toss all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.