Garlic Roasted Chicken is a recipe con sabor! The garlic and onion marinade gives this chicken recipe flavor beyond belief. The touch of vinegar and lime juice makes the chicken so tender it practically falls off the bone.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 2 hours
- 3 pounds chicken leg quarters
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- adobo and black pepper to taste
- 2 medium onions (peeled, quartered)
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic (peeled, made into a paste with 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1/2 cup water (or white wine)
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vinegar (white or apple cider)
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the onion, half of the garlic paste, water (or wine), olive oil, and vinegar.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for no less than 1 hour (no more than 24 hours). The longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor.
- After marination time, drain the marinade off the chicken and pat it dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 Farenheit.
- Rub the chicken with the rest of the garlic paste, lime juice, adobo, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan with the skin side up.
- Roast for 1 hour, until the juices run clear.