Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 2 hours
- 3 pounds chicken leg quarters
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- adobo and black pepper to taste
- 2 medium onions (peeled, quartered)
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic (peeled, made into a paste with 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1/2 cup water (or white wine)
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vinegar (white or apple cider)
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the onion, half of the garlic paste, water (or wine), olive oil, and vinegar.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for no less than 1 hour (no more than 24 hours). The longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor.
- After marination time, drain the marinade off the chicken and pat it dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 Farenheit.
- Rub the chicken with the rest of the garlic paste, lime juice, adobo, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan with the skin side up.
- Roast for 1 hour, until the juices run clear.