Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- 1 canned ham (5 pounds, boneless, fully cooked)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind (grated)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves (ground)
2. In a bowl, prepare the glaze by combining the brown sugar, rum, orange juice, orange rind, ginger and cloves.
3. Place the canned ham in a baking dish and evenly coat it with the glaze.
4.Bake the canned ham according package directions.
Serves: Makes approximately 10 servings.