Recommended equipment: non-reactive mixing bowl and a mixing spoon.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Marinate : 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 ripe bananas (peeled and sliced on the diagonal or into rounds)
- 1/4 cup spiced rum (or banana flavored if you can find it)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Fruit slices or wedges for garnishing
2. Stir in the rum, sugar, and spices.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
4. Serve in individual dessert glasses garnished with a sprinkling of cinnamon and a fruit slice or wedge, such as strawberries, pineapple, etc.