Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 canister of 10 count refrigerated biscuit dough
2. In a deep frying pan, heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or use a deep fat fryer preheated to the same temperature.
3.While the oil is heating, separate the biscuits into equal quarters. Form each quarter into a ball.
4. When the oil is ready, place each ball into the oil using tongs or a slotted spoon.
5. Fry each side until golden. Watch closely because it the dough browns quickly.
6. Drain the churros on paper towels and then shake them in the paper bag to coat with sugar mix.
7. Serve immediately.
Servings: Makes 40 churros.