Sangria Criolla is a sangria recipe I developed that carries the flavors of tropical fruit easily found on the Caribbean islands - Mango, pineapple, lemon, and lime. Choose a nice Rosé wine and Caribbean rum. You can easily adjust the recipe to your taste by changing the amount of wine, juice, or rum. Experiment and have fun.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 liter bottle of Rosé wine
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon (sliced into rounds)
- 1 lime (sliced into rounds)
- 1 mango (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 cup sugar (optional)
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the wine, rum, pineapple juice, lemon juice and sugar. Stir.
- Add the sliced lemons and limes. Add the mango.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill.