This sangria recipe is a variation from the island of Puerto Rico. Choose a nice Rosé wine and Puerto Rican rum. You can easily adjust the recipe to your taste by changing the amount of wine, juice, or rum. Experiment and have fun.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 liter bottle of Rosé wine
- 1 cup white Puerto Rican rum
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 cup pineapple juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 cup sugar
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the wine, rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and sugar. Stir.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill.